- Designed by world champion barista Tim Wendelboe
- Reflects the simple yet state-of-the-art brew technology of Norway's avid coffee culture
- Automatic filter brewer is engineered for extremely precise temperature and water control
- Produces the most flavorful results in a short time
- Quickly brews flawless coffee to the Golden Cup standard of the Specialty Coffee Associations of America (SCAA) and Europe (SCAE)
- Precise heating system delivers water at optimal brew temperature through entire cycle (197º-205ºF).
- Hot plate keeps glass carafe of brewed coffee at an optimal 185ºF.
- Detachable water tank with measurement markings for correct coffee/water ratio
- Precision pump delivers just the right amount of water at the right time
- Pump automatically removes leftover water from system after each brew
- Adjustable flow - make 1-10 cups
- Capacity: 42 oz glass carafe
- 110V Power plug
- Size: 14.25" x 8.5" x 14" H
Fresh, clean water is one of the most important ingredients in great coffee. For that reason Wilfa Svart Precision has a detachable water tank
Right ratio of coffee to water
Follow the measurements of freshly ground coffee and water indicated on the water tank, set the flow control to match, and enjoy.
Wilfa Svart Precision has perfected the ratio between freshly ground coffee and fresh water. With the flow control you can adjust the amount of brewed coffee you intend to make and to your taste preferences.
The Fine Print
Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.