- Designed for the distance player seeking less spin off the tee and more control around greens
- Groundbreaking 29 compression rating allows for an incredibly soft, crisp feel off the club face
- Ionomer cover generates high lift off tee shots and long approaches for optimal flight
- Seamless 302 dimple pattern generates consistent ball flight for improved accuracy
- Large, rubber-rich core provides improved responsiveness and performance
- High C.O.R. results in increased velocity and exceptional distance
- 2-piece construction promotes minimal spin for accuracy
With its groundbreaking 29 compression, the new and improved Wilson Staff DUO is the World's Softest golf ball. Designed for the Distance player seeking less spin off the tee and a soft feel around the greens, the DUO is the industry leader in low compression technology. Take the challenge and prove it to yourself why DUO is longer and softer than any ball you've ever played.
THE WORLD'S SOFTEST GOLF BALL
Achieved by a large rubber-rich core, the DUO's groundbreaking 29 compression makes it the World's Softest golf ball.
A high C.O.R. results in increased velocity and exceptional distance off the tee and with long irons. Its extremely soft feel improves playability around the greens.
The 2-piece construction delivers minimal spin off the driver face to aid in accuracy off the tee. A seamless 302 dimple pattern produces a consistent ball flight, while its Ionomer cover generates high-lift characteristics on tee shots and long approaches from the fairway.
The DUO is also available in a High Visibility Yellow option.
Measures: 2" x 4" x 2"
The Fine Print
Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.