Prostatic Navel Plaster – a plaster applied directly to navel for treatment
of prostate gland – has unique components that stimulate
blood circulation and heal prostate.
It treats even the most serious cases of prostate inflammation and enlargement.
1. Reduce heat and damp, invigorate blood circulation.
2. Used for prostatitis and benign prostatic hyperplasia caused by the frequency
and urgency, painful urine and urinary inflammation.
Urine incontinence, pain during urination, lower back pain, pain in scrotum area.
3. Nephritis, renal Insufficiency (kidney disease).
4. Sexual impotence, enlarger prostate.
- Sexual and erectile dysfunction
- Fequent urination
- Weak stream
- Incomplete urination
- Getting up at night to go
1. Wash the navel area with lukewarm water.
2. Open the pouch (along the cutting line).
3. Get the plaster out and remove the attached paper from one side.
4. Apply plaster with its adhesive side down to navel.
5. One patch can be used for 2-3 days.
6. Remove plaster and clean the skin.
7. Repeat the procedure in 24 hours.
8. Treatment consists of 5 plasters.
9. The best results are achieved after 2-3 treatments (10-15 plasters).
DO NOT use too much salt in your diet during treatment.
DO NOT drink any alcoholic beverages.
DO NOT apply “Prostatic Navel Plaster” directly to open
Do NOT apply plasters if you are allergic to any of the components of the
Prostatic Navel Plaster.
Refined from pollen typhae, Sichuan Achyranthes, saffron, cinnamon,
Polypodium lingua Sw., plantain, Conioselinum univittatum Turcz, Corydalis, borneol.
Storage: Keep plasters in a cool dry place.
Shelf life: 2 years
Net weight: 1 oz. (3g/Pc)
The Fine Print
Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.