The Micom Rice Cooker & Warmer cooks flawless rice.
This 10-cup rice cooker and warmer makes 20 cups of cooked rice and includes a variety of cooking functions comprising of white (regular/sushi, softer or harder), mixed rice, porridge, sweet, semi-brown, brown, rinse-free, and quick cooking. This unit uses a black thick spherical pan with stay cool side handles that provides even heating for better cooking. There is a programmable melody or beep audio indicator to indicate when the cooking cycle has ended.
Other highlights include a detachable and washable inner lid, an easy-to-read LCD control panel, and automatic keep warm, extended keep warm and reheating cycle, delay timer with two settings and a built-in retractable power cord. Accessories include a spatula, a spatula holder, and 2 rice-measuring cups (regular and rinse-free). The 680-watt rice cooker and warmer measures 11-1/8 by 14-1/4 by 9-1/2 inches.
- Micro computerized Advanced Neuro Fuzzy logic technology
- Menu settings include: white (regular/sushi, softer or harder), mixed, porridge, sweet, semi-brown, brown, rinse-free and quick cooking
- Programmable melody or beep audio indicator
- Extra Large Easy-to-Read color LCD display
- Automatic keep warm, extended keep warm and reheating cycle
- Spherical inner cooking pan and heating system ensures even heating for perfectly cooked rice
- Programmable Delay timer (2 settings)
- Fold down handle for easy carry and transport
- Built-in retractable power cord
- Accessories include: Spatula, spatula holder and 2 measuring cups (regular and rinse-free)
- cETLus listed
How it Works
Conventional rice cookers simply turn on and off in reaction to temperature. The “fuzzy logic” of MICOM fine tunes this adjustment to adapt to various rice types, such as white, brown, sweet or porridge, which all has different cooking requirements. The trigger to everything is the thermal sensor, a small round button at the bottom of the inner body of the cooker. As the inner pan’s weight rests on it and activates the sensor, it starts the cooking process and keeps an eye on the temperature and time.
The Fine Print
Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.