All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $59 for a traditional mexican meal for two, valid Monday–Thursday (up to $115.85 total value)
- $65 for a traditional mexican meal for two, valid Friday–Sunday (up to $115.85 total value)
- $125 for a traditional mexican meal for four, valid any day (up to $231.79 total value)
Each pair of diners receives the following:
- One appetizer (up to $19.95 value)
- Two entrees (up to $43.90 value)
- Four margaritas ($52 value)
- Complimentary dessert
Click to see the dinner menu.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 30, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Dine-in only. Alcohol is not discounted more than 50%. Merchant is solely responsible for all sales and delivery of alcohol. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Equal parts steakhouse and traditional Mexican restaurant, Guadalupe pairs enchiladas, fajitas, and tacos with a robust selection of red meat and more than a dozen seafood entrées. It also ropes in more creative spins on Mexican cuisine—such as potato crab-cake tortas with smoked salsa verde—to add variety to tried-and-true steakhouse fare, including its signature churrasco skirt steak grilled over an open flame.
Live guitar music fills the dining room on Fridays and Sundays, whereas an extra-long happy hour on Mondays makes its own joyful sounds with the clinks of glasses coming together in cheers.