Choose from Three Options
- $59 for a traditional mexican meal for two, valid Monday–Thursday (up to $115.85 total value)
- $65 for a traditional mexican meal for two, valid Friday–Sunday (up to $115.85 total value)
- $125 for a traditional mexican meal for four, valid any day (up to $231.79 total value)
Each pair of diners receives the following:
- One appetizer (up to $19.95 value)
- Two entrees (up to $43.90 value)
- Four margaritas ($52 value)
- Complimentary dessert
Click to see the dinner menu.
Equal parts steakhouse and traditional Mexican restaurant, Guadalupe pairs the usual enchiladas, fajitas, and tacos with a robust selection of steaks and 16 seafood entrees. More creative spins on Mexican cuisine—for instance, potato crab-cake tortas with smoked salsa-verde sauce—share the menu with tried-and-true steakhouse fare such as filet mignon, pork chops, and the eatery's signature churrasco skirt steak grilled over an open flame. Live guitar music fills the dining room on Fridays and Sundays, whereas the super-long Monday happy hour, held from 3 p.m. until close, invites friends to clink their glasses together once they're tired of talking.