Knowledgeable technicians perform oil change and inspection services to make sure that customers’ vehicles run safely and without a hitch
About This Deal
- What’s included in the 40-point inspection:
- Interior/Exterior: body condition, windshield/glass, wipers, lights (head, brake, turn), interior lights
- Fluids: oil, brake, transmission, transfer case, differentials, power steering
- Underhood: fluid leaks, hoses, lines, fittings, belts, air filter, battery condition, battery charge
- Under vehicle: brakes (pads/shoes), rotors/drums, parking brake visual inspection, steering system, shocks & struts, driveline (axles/CV shaft), exhaust system, fuel lines & hoses
- Cooling: radiator condition, water pump exterior condition, coolant tank condition
- Tires: tire tread depth, tire wear pattern, air pressureooling: radiator condition, water pump exterior condition, coolant tank condition
- How often should I change my oil?: It depends on your individual car. A safe bet is to refer to the mileage on the windshield sticker from your last oil change.
- What kind of oil should I use?: It all depends on your individual vehicle. Check your owner’s manual or call the shop before purchasing your voucher to make sure you get the right type.
About Guardian Automotive
Customers' safety is the top priority for technicians working at Guardian Automotive. That is why they perform each vehicle-maintenance service with the utmost care and focus. Aside from oil change and inspection, Guardian Automotive also provides diesel engine repair, diesel transmission rebuilds, and more.