Music lovers can learn the fundamentals of ukulele music during a series of 60-minute online classes
About This Deal
- Beginning Level-1 ukulele classes aim to familiarize children and adults with the fundamentals of ukulele music.
- Class requirements: Students should have an ukulele, a tuner, and something to write with.
- Average class size: 10 students
- Good for ages 7 to 12
- Schedule: Saturdays from 12 to 1 p.m. PST
- Available sessions:
- From March 20 to April 24
- From May 1 to June 5
- From June 23 to July 28; no class on July 3
- From August 7 to September 11
- Good for ages 13+
- Schedule: Wednesdays from 10:30 to 11:30 a.m. PST
- March 24 to April 28
- May 5 to June 9
- June 23 to July 28
- August 4 to September 8
Need To Know
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Registration required. Valid only for option purchased. If you make a reservation through Groupon, you may cancel or change your reservation up to 4 hours before its start time. Otherwise, vouchers booked through Groupon will be redeemed and the deal’s promotional value and amount paid will expire. Redeemed vouchers may not be refunded or rescheduled - this also applies to no-shows. Your name and email address will be shared with this merchant to facilitate your reservation. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.