Guests take to the skies enjoying beautiful views of Sedona at sunset or daytime and follow the experience with a gourmet meal
Groupon Customer Reviews
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
- What's included:
- 12- to 15-minute flight
- $50 voucher for a gourmet meal and drinks at the Mesa Grill or 89 Steakhouse
- Complimentary wine or beer with two souvenir wine glasses (21+)
- Departure time: by appointment
- Departure location: 1200 Airport Road, Sedona, AZ
- Notable sights: beautiful views of Sedona
- Open hours: Monday-Sunday 9 a.m.- 5 p.m
What our customers say!
- Bought this for myself and my 8-year-old nephew for our summer road trip. The ladies in the office and the pilot went out of their way to make my nephew’s experience the best. I truly appreciate it.
- Gorgeous views and a very sweet and knowledgeable team! Highly recommended!
- The staff was super friendly and was able to have an amazing experience with my partner flying over the red rocks of Sedona.
About Guidance Air
The scope and majesty of Sedona’s stunning canyons and sheer cliffs have humbled human beings for thousands of years. But it isn’t until one sees them from above—way above—that he or she is able to truly grasp the magnitude and beauty of those natural formations. That’s why the seasoned pilots of Guidance Air devote their time to showing off the area’s incredible landscape from helicopters, providing unmatched panoramas during guided tours. They’ll fly above sites, such as Cathedral Rock, Bell Rock, and Secret Canyon, to offer aerial views that give a much larger—and more exhilarating—picture of Sedona than a stationary lookout point on the ground ever could. A flight with Guidance Air will make for both unforgettable vacation memories that are sure to last a lifetime for tourists, as well as offer a thrilling experience for locals looking for a one-of-a-kind date night.