Losing excess weight makes everyday tasks easier, such as climbing up stairs or chasing after dogs you’d like to own. Pursue good health with this Groupon.
$79 for a weight-loss package and a one week detox ($418 value)
The package includes:
- Bod pod body composition evaluation (a $65 value)
- Seven-day detox kit with supplements and eating program (a $78 value)
- Health symptom assessment (a $50 value)
- Physical consultation (a $75 value)
- Two coaching sessions with a health coach (a $100 value)
- One 15-minute whole-body vibration session (a $25 value)
- One self-mastery technology session (a $25 value)
Guidepost Health & Body Makeover
America knows Chris and Heidi Powell as the married co-hosts of ABC's Extreme Weight Loss. But to Guidepost's Dr. Eric Lane and his wife Inger, the Powells are simply a niece and a nephew who are carrying on the family tradition of promoting healthy, holistic weight management. For chiropractor Dr. Eric and weight-loss consultant Inger, a holistic approach means not just balancing all the systems of the body, but balancing the body with the mind and spirit too. The duo strives not just to improve their patients' BMIs, but to improve their overall quality of life through treatments such as neuropathy, skin care, whole-body vibration, body wraps, and detox programs.