Nothing says party like dining on platters of Italian eats, hurling heavy objects at neatly arranged knickknacks, and punching complicated arithmetic in its fancy, finagling face. Commence soirees in spaghetti-filled style with today’s Groupon to Guiliano’s Ristorante in Chesterfield. Choose from the following options:
- For $24, you get an Italian dinner for two (up to a $53.85 total value) that includes:
- One appetizer (up to an $8.95 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $15.95 value each)
Two drinks (up to a $6.50 value each)
- For $39, you get an Italian dinner for four (up to a $107.70 value) that includes:
- Two appetizers (up to an $8.95 value each)
- Four entrees (up to a $15.95 value each)
Four drinks (up to a $6.50 value each)
- For $12, you get $25 worth of Italian fare.
The chefs at Guiliano’s Ristorante, a savory facet of the Premier Entertainment Complex, form an all-star lineup of homemade specialty pastas and classic Italian dishes starring steak, chicken, and seafood. Guests can tangle tongues around a starter of calamari fritti and ammoghio sauce, which dresses its fresh squid in seasoned breadcrumbs before frying them to a crispy gold hue. Homemade specialty lasagna hides a secret blend of cheeses, italian seasoning, and time-machine schematics betwixt its baked pasta layers, and the pollo marsala entree—flanked by bread, soup of the day or a house salad, pasta, and veggies—cloaks a sautéed chicken breast in mushrooms and dry marsala wine. A squadron of bottled beers, mixed drinks, and wines joins in on dining festivities to soothe parched throats.
After a feast of European edibles, Guiliano’s patrons can sidle over to Premier Lanes for a night of slick spares, strikes, and victory moonwalks across the alleys or treat eardrums to happening jams at one of the complex’s concert venues.
33151 23 Mile Rd.
Chesterfield, Michigan 48047