Nothing says party like dining on platters of Italian eats, hurling heavy objects at neatly arranged knickknacks, and punching complicated arithmetic in its fancy, finagling face. Commence soirees in spaghetti-filled style with today’s Groupon to Guiliano’s Ristorante in Chesterfield. Choose from the following options:
- For $24, you get an Italian dinner for two (up to a $53.85 total value) that includes:
- One appetizer (up to an $8.95 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $15.95 value each)
Two drinks (up to a $6.50 value each)
- For $39, you get an Italian dinner for four (up to a $107.70 value) that includes:
- Two appetizers (up to an $8.95 value each)
- Four entrees (up to a $15.95 value each)
Four drinks (up to a $6.50 value each)
- For $12, you get $25 worth of Italian fare.
The chefs at Guiliano’s Ristorante, a savory facet of the Premier Entertainment Complex, form an all-star lineup of homemade specialty pastas and classic Italian dishes starring steak, chicken, and seafood. Guests can tangle tongues around a starter of calamari fritti and ammoghio sauce, which dresses its fresh squid in seasoned breadcrumbs before frying them to a crispy gold hue. Homemade specialty lasagna hides a secret blend of cheeses, italian seasoning, and time-machine schematics betwixt its baked pasta layers, and the pollo marsala entree—flanked by bread, soup of the day or a house salad, pasta, and veggies—cloaks a sautéed chicken breast in mushrooms and dry marsala wine. A squadron of bottled beers, mixed drinks, and wines joins in on dining festivities to soothe parched throats.
After a feast of European edibles, Guiliano’s patrons can sidle over to Premier Lanes for a night of slick spares, strikes, and victory moonwalks across the alleys or treat eardrums to happening jams at one of the complex’s concert venues.