All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
A sore back can make everyday tasks harder, from crawling out of bed in the morning to sewing yourself into the bed at night. Add relaxation to your routine with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $34 for one one-hour massage (a $70 value)
- $89 for three one-hour massages (a $210 value)<p>
Licensed massage therapist helps alleviate muscle pain with soft-tissue massage.<p>
THE PATIENT AND ANY OTHER PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYMENT HAS THE RIGHT TO REFUSE TO PAY, CANCEL PAYMENT OR BE REIMBURSED FOR PAYMENT FOR ANY OTHER SERVICE, EXAMINATION OR TREATMENT WHICH IS PERFORMED AS A RESULT OF AND WITHIN 72 HOURS OF RESPONDING TO THE ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE FREE, DISCOUNTED OR REDUCED FEE SERVICES, EXAMINATION OR TREATMENT.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 26, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Appointment required. Important patient disclosure. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Fix Functional Therapy
When it comes to back pain, Dr. Sean Price and his team at the FIX has been there and done that. Minor discomfort during his youth quickly grew into excruciating pain that required surgery. He vowed to never undergo an operation again and entered the world of natural healthcare. Now, Dr. Price is a chiropractor, and uses his knowledge to rid patients of pain at The Fix Functional Therapy.
- The method: By using a holistic "whole-person approach" during treatments, Dr. Price and his team analyze the entire body to determine sources of pain or general feelings of unwellness.
- The techniques: Along with traditional chiropractic techniques and massage therapy, staff use technology to their advantage during neuro-feedback therapy, cold-laser therapy, and non-surgical spinal decompression.
- The treatments: Every body is different, and Dr. Sean's team meet one-on-one with patients to develop a customized treatment plan for short-term relief and long-term wellness.