All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Overworked muscles can form painful knots, which is why so many construction workers give each other shoulder massages during their lunch breaks. Hammer out the hurt with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $29 for one one-hour massage (a $70 value)
- $85 for three one-hour massages (a $210 value)
Licensed massage therapists tailor treatments to help alleviate patients’ medical conditions, injuries, or problem areas. Massage can help increase blood circulation, relax muscles, and reduce pain.
THE PATIENT AND ANY OTHER PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYMENT HAS THE RIGHT TO REFUSE TO PAY, CANCEL PAYMENT OR BE REIMBURSED FOR PAYMENT FOR ANY OTHER SERVICE, EXAMINATION OR TREATMENT WHICH IS PERFORMED AS A RESULT OF AND WITHIN 72 HOURS OF RESPONDING TO THE ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE FREE, DISCOUNTED OR REDUCED FEE SERVICES, EXAMINATION OR TREATMENT.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Appointment required. All services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Fix Functional Therapy
When it comes to back pain, Dr. Sean Price and his team at the FIX has been there and done that. Minor discomfort during his youth quickly grew into excruciating pain that required surgery. He vowed to never undergo an operation again and entered the world of natural healthcare. Now, Dr. Price is a chiropractor, and uses his knowledge to rid patients of pain at The Fix Functional Therapy.
- The method: By using a holistic "whole-person approach" during treatments, Dr. Price and his team analyze the entire body to determine sources of pain or general feelings of unwellness.
- The techniques: Along with traditional chiropractic techniques and massage therapy, staff use technology to their advantage during neuro-feedback therapy, cold-laser therapy, and non-surgical spinal decompression.
- The treatments: Every body is different, and Dr. Sean's team meet one-on-one with patients to develop a customized treatment plan for short-term relief and long-term wellness.