Children's museums keep kids out of regular museums, where they could knock over antiquities or see a bathing lady for the first time. Use your outdoor voice indoors with this Groupon.
$45 for a one-year family membership (an $89 value)
- One year of admission for two adults and all children in a single household
- 10% discount on gift shop purchases and birthday packages
- Discounted programs and classes
- $10 off membership renewal
- Subscription to the e-newsletter
Gull Wings Children's Museum
Gull Wings Children's Museum appeals to many childhood aspirations as it teaches—the Blast Off area lets kids pretend to be astronauts, the Home Town Hero exhibit lets them play firefighters, and the Lego-a-Go-Go room lets them portray immobile plastic bricks. Aside from the many exhibits, there are a series of regular programs in reading, science, and other subjects. The museum also hosts special events such as storytellers and dance groups.