All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Four Flex Admission Tickets
- One Flex Admission Ticket
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 31, 2017. Amount paid never expires. Subject to availability. Limit 4 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit. Children 2yrs & under are free. May not be used on the same calendar day as purchase Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Gulliver's Gate
The acclaimed 18th century tale, Gulliver's Travels , chronicles a character immersed in a fantastical world, one where a sense of reality is both challenged and expanded. Gulliver's Gate builds upon this notion with a 21st century concept—a re-imagined exhibit of interactive, intricate miniature scenes. Together, the displays span the size of a full city block, each scene portraying a different world region, all connected by over 1,000 minute trains. The immersive, extensively detailed wonder tests worldviews and piques creativity within its life-size onlookers.
Gulliver's Gate Exhibits
- New York City: Model-makers created this version according to the theme "City of Light"—the skyscrapers and major landmarks are alight, illuminating the city's true vibrancy: its millions of residents.
- Asia: The largest continent on earth is condensed to Gulliver size. It begins with a visit to the Taj Mahal, then travels through Cambodia, Singapore, and Malaysia before reaching China's Great Wall and Forbidden City.
- Europe: A trip to Europe highlights well-known fictional scenes: Zeus thunders from Mount Olympus and Don Quixote battles his windmill; Viewers can spot natural wonders like the Swiss Alps and the Aurora Borealis, too.
- Russia: A dream-scape inspired by both czars and poets, this portion incorporates Russia's sprawling winter landscapes and architectural greatness, from the time of the Romanovs, to Tolstoy's enchanted depictions, to modern-day.
- New England: A spotlight of quintessential east coast Americana comes complete with puritan, rural settings of Massachusetts, windswept beach scenes in Maine, fishing boats and weathered lighthouses off Connecticut's shores, and even Fenway Park.
- Latin America: The Caribbean, Central, and South America are brought to life, featuring ancient scenes from Mayan and Incan civilizations, natural wonders, and a re-creation of the building of the Panama Canal.
- The Middle East: Created to explore the influence religion has on a culture's development, the miniature Middle Eastern meccas depict how the architectural influences of Judaism, Islam and Christianity merge together.