- $79 for an introduction to firearms class ($125 value)
The five- to six-hour course is held at a live-fire range, where students learn about firearms, including fundamental tactics and responsible storage. Students should bring 200 rounds of ammunition, a handgun, and three magazines with them to class.
Click here to see their Introduction to Defensive Focus Shooting class.
Classes provide opportunities for students of all skill levels. In addition to private handgun instruction and classes that emphasize self-defense, GunladyDFI offers training that satisfies the requirements necessary to apply for a concealed-carry license.
- More than 20 years of experience teaching firearms and self-defense
- More than 25 years of law-enforcement experience
- Certification from the NRA and California Department of Justice
- Master's degree in adult education
At a Glance
Mandy Autrey doesn't approve of complacency. That's why this firearms instructor not only offers guidance for first-timers, but also reinforces the skills and behaviors of safe, responsible firearm ownership with more experienced pupils. Mandy empowers students with valuable knowledge during classes and live-fire training at an outdoor range.