Choose from Four Options
- $65 for a ZipTour zipline experience for one, valid May 23rd – July31st ($85 value)
- $120 for a ZipTour zipline experience for two, valid May 23rd – July31st ($170 value)
- $68 for a ZipTour zipline experience for one, valid August 1st – August 31st ($85 value)
- $125 for a ZipTour zipline experience for two, valid August 1st – August 31st ($170 value)
Zipline course stats:
- Course length: more than 1.5 miles
- Length of the experience: 1.5+ hours
- Top speed possible: 70 mph
- Guides provide all necessary training
Gunstock Mountain Resort
Gunstock Mountain Resort's wealth of outdoor activities changes with the seasons. Here's a look at what you'll find throughout the year:
More than 120 inches of annual snow blanket the slopes at Gunstock Mountain Resort, a skiing enclave near New Hampshire's Lake Winnipesaukee. Fifty-five trails criss-cross the mountain, catering to skiers and snowboarders of all experience levels. The intermediate trail known as Flintlock reveals expansive views. After nightfall, 5 lifts and 21 well-lit trails remain open for night skiing. The mountain also features groomed cross-country ski trails.
A foot bridge stretches 165 feet between the treetops. The distance to the ground below: more than 100 feet. But the people traversing it have other things on their minds—the bridge's planks are irregularly spaced, requiring careful navigation to make it to the next step. It's just one of the challenges of Gunstock Mountain Resort's Aerial Treetop Adventure Course. Eight different routes stretch along the trees near Gunstock's pond, and they knit together 91 challenges that include the likes of log ladders, swings, and, perhaps most thrilling of all, ziplines.
The treetops also contain an easier explorer course for kids, as well as a zipline-only course that stretches 1.6 miles, or the length of one slinky stretched to its limits. And there's plenty of earthbound fun to be had, too—families can enjoy the Discover Zone which features activities such as the Mountain Coaster, Spider Climber, Bungee Trampolines as well as climbing walls, pond activities and rental bikes.