All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $30 Value Toward Food, Non-Alcoholic Beverages, and $10 towards Valet Parking
- $70 Value Toward Food, Non-Alcoholic Beverages, and $10 towards Valet Parking
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Individuals must be 21 or older to redeem. For valet parking must have a Total Rewards Card, can be acquired upon arrival. Reservation required. Not valid on New Year's Eve. Not valid on federal holidays. Not valid on Easter. Not valid on Thanksgiving. Not valid on Christmas Day. Not valid on Mother's Day. Not valid on Christmas Eve. Not valid on Father's Day. Not valid on New Year's day. Not valid on Valentine's Day. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. Limit 1 per visit. Must be 21 or older. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Guy Fieri's Philly Kitchen + Bar
Some know Philadelphia as the City of Brotherly Love. But after a trip to Guy Fieri's Philly Kitchen + Bar at Harrah's, they'll call it something better: Flavortown. This delightful dining experience—which packs all of the flair you'd expect from its iconic namesake—features a bevy of Guy's signature bold flavors and wild reinventions of classic dishes that'll have patrons exclaiming, "Shut the front door!" Here's just a little to expect from your first of many adventures to Flavortown:
- The Shareables: Team up on treats such as the smoked-gouda and pale-ale fondue, brisket sliders with chipotle aioli, or the signature Vegas fries, which are served with Guy's cool blue-sabi (that's blue cheese and wasabi) sauce.
- Ain't No Thing But a Chicken Wing: Get dipping with jalapeño buffalo wings, Double-Barrel BBQ wings, or crispy Old Bay wings.
- Big Bite Burgers: Savor the award-winning Bacon Mac-n-Cheese burger with Guy's Donkey saunce, and other sandwiches like the pastrami-packed Mayor of Flavortown and a turkey burger amped up with poblanos and ancho bacon.
- The Entrees: Dig in to Guy's cajun chicken alfredo, unlock a myriad of flavors in the jalapeño- and apricot-glazed cedar salmon, or get your taste buds rockin' with the American Royal ribs.
- The Drinks: The beverages in Flavortown include a wide California-influenced wine list, cleverly concocted signature cocktails, craft beers, and even shots frozen with nitrogen.