Eating a hearty steak makes you feel like a king, much like wearing a crown or banishing the dog to a small island in the South Atlantic. Rule with a silver fork with this Groupon.
$10 for $20 Worth of Steak-House Dinner Fare
- Battered and fried alligator appetizer ($8.99)
- 8-ounce sirloin steak with garlic-sautéed or tempura shrimp ($17.99)
- Elk lasagna with garlic toast and a choice of soup or salad ($16.49)
- Buffalo meatloaf in mushroom gravy with a fresh vegetable sauté and a choice of potato and soup or a salad ($13.99)
- See the full dinner menu<p>
GW Hunters Steakhouse
Taxidermy buffalo and deer heads oversee GW Hunters Steakhouse's rustic wood-paneled dining room, where tables strain beneath the load of hefty steaks, seafood, and pasta. In addition to the traditional hearty steak-house fare, the chefs at the family-owned establishment dish out a wide range of unusual meats, including elk, buffalo, and alligator—each of which are personally wrestled into submission by the head chef, Rex Shank. Every Sunday, a country breakfast buffet spans the restaurant's event hall with a smorgasbord of skillets and steaks. The steak house also opens its elegant, 50-year-old banquet facility for private events, where parties of up to 50 folks can feast amid gold-stained floors, golden walls, and a sophisticated absence of chimpanzee waiters.