Without regular care, people often lose confidence in their nails, letting high-fives become waist-level threes and jazz hands turn into manual Muzak. Show off proud digits with today’s Groupon: for $56, you get a pampering nailcare package at Bling Nails & Beauty Lounge (up to a $121 total value). Each package includes the following:
- Bling classic manicure (a $25 value)
- Deluxe Bio Sculpture Gel non-chip nail polish application (a $55 value)
- A take-home pampering set (a $41 total value) comprised of these elements:
- Nail cutters (a $10.50 value)
- Bling nail file (a $1.50 value)
- Out the Door fast-drying topcoat (a $10 value)
- OPI Avojuice mini hand lotion (a $4.50 value)
- Bling aromatherapy cuticle oil (a $14.50 value)<p>
For an additional $25, customers can also add a pedicure to this deal.
Described as a “beautiful and unique” nail salon in TheStyleSpy’s 2010 Readers’ Choice Awards, Bling Nails & Beauty Lounge staffs a team of nail techs who pamper appendages with manicure and polish services. Classic manicures begin as hands dip into a soak that preps paws for filing and cuticle cleanup. Techs then tend to hands and arms with an oil massage, a hot towel, lotion, and motivational life coaching. A choice of Bio Sculpture Gel available in a range of bold colours or simple clear coats tip talons in a nail-bed-nourishing polish that protects against damage for about 4–6 weeks. Afterward, the Bio Sculpture Gel polish can be reapplied or soaked off in a water-based solution. A take-home pampering kit fortifies phalanges with instruments of good grooming and supplies back-ups for the game of Operation such as cutters, a file, and cuticle oil. Bling maintains a cleanly salon through use of a combination of one-time-use nail-neatening supplies and stainless steel instruments soaked in alcohol before boiling in antibacterial soapy water.
98 Keefer Pl.
Vancouver, British Columbia V6B 0C9