Without clothing to keep them company, love-letter-filled shoeboxes and love-letter-filled skeletons would find the closet very lonely. Acquire closet companions with today’s Groupon to The Custom Suit Shop. Choose from the following options:
- For $145, you get two custom-made shirts (a $290 value).<p>
- For $399, you get a custom performance-fabric suit (an $845 value).<p>
- For $699, you get a tailored menswear package (a $1,530 total value) that includes the following:
- One custom merino-wool suit (a $1,285 value).
- One custom-made shirt (a $145 value)
- One tie (a $100 value)<p>
- For $999, you get a tailored menswear package (a $2,380 total value) that includes the following:
- One custom fine-merino-wool suit (a $1,985 value)
- One custom-made shirt (a $295 value)
- One tie (a $100 value)<p><p>
The Custom Suit Shop’s meticulous tailors craft custom clothing from luxurious fabrics and have helped to earn the shop the title of one of Atlanta’s Best Men’s Big & Tall Clothing Shops by CBS Atlanta. Those opting for a custom-made shirt can luxuriate in 100-thread-count durable fabrics available in more than 500 styles with customizable options such as pockets, cuff and collar styles, and buttons that launch jetpacks for debonair departures. Both the regular and premium torso tarps are crafted to fit neck, shoulder, and sleeve measurements to a quarter inch and are draped for individual body types.
After taking a series of 20 measurements, tailors assemble custom suits from a variety of fabrics and styles and add luxurious details such as hand-stitched collars and nickel-plated zippers. Groupon customers have their choice of three different suiting-fabric levels. Adorn elegant attire with one or two ties, available in solids, stripes, and scratch-and-sniff. Dapper Dans can make an in-store fitting appointment or request an on-location fitting within 50 miles of the store.
3333 Peachtree Rd. NE
Atlanta, Georgia 30326Get Directions