All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed May 27, 2012
Reviewed April 11, 2012
Reviewed March 26, 2012
What You'll Get
Eating authentically prepared food lets you taste the very essence of a country and draws far fewer angry glares than chewing on its national flag. Chow down more cordially with today’s Groupon to DX Peruvian Restaurant in Santa Ana. Choose between the following options:
- For $37, you get a three-course dinner for two (up to an $80.90 total value), which includes:
- One small order of ceviche (a $9 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $19.95 value each)
- Two glasses of house wine (up to a $10 value each)
Two desserts (up to $6 value each)
- For $70, you get a three-course dinner for four (up to a $158.80 value), which includes:
- One large order of ceviche (a $15 value)
- Four entrees (up to a $19.95 value each)
- Four glasses of house wine (up to a $10 value each)
- Four desserts (up to a $6 value each)
DX Peruvian Restaurant’s chefs handcraft Peruvian cuisine from house-made dough and sauces and locally acquired produce. Dining companions embark on their savory sojourn with the ceviche mixto, a lime-juice-marinated blend of fish, shrimp, calamari, and mussels, before applying forks or miniature shovels to a mouthwatering entree, such as arroz con pollo. The churrasco joins a 7-ounce new york steak with plantains, and a bouquet of flavors that range from cumin to cilantro waft from the hearty lamb stew. The tallarin saltado vegetariano builds miniature recreations of Incan ruins with sautéed bell peppers, broccoli, and green beans. After devouring the delectable fare, patrons lean back in their maroon booths and admire the colorful photographs fastened to the azure walls while sipping at a choice of more than 25 wines. The culinary journey ends with Peruvian flan or alfajores, a traditional Peruvian confection doused with powdered sugar.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 14, 2013. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid before 1/2/11. Dine-in only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.