Massages are a time-honored method of alleviating stress, much like the ancient art of crafting origami swans out of midterm exams. Ace relaxation with today’s Groupon to EmJoy Massage Therapy LLC. Choose from the following options:
- For $45, you get a one-hour trigger-point massage (a $60 value) and a 30-minute myofascial release (a $30 value; a $90 total value).
- For $50, you get a one-hour Relaxation massage (a $50 value) and a hot-towel-cold-stone facial massage or foot-reflexology treatment (a $50 value; a $100 total value).
- For $110, you get a sports-massage package (a $220 total value), which includes:
- A one-hour sports massage (a $60 value)
- A craniosacral session (a $60 value)
- A hot-towel-cold-stone facial massage (a $50 value)
- A foot-reflexology session (a $50 value)<p>
EmJoy has a broad menu of pampering services and a talented team of licensed massage therapists that soothes aches with muscle-melting techniques. Combined with myofascial release, which restores range of motion by loosening white-knuckled fascia, trigger-point therapy targets tender tissues with sustained pressure to relieve area-specific pain and resolve dysfunction in other parts of the body. Therapists apply long, gliding strokes over the entire body during a one-hour full- relaxation massage. Afterward, flip a coin or a slumbering former child star to determine whether to treat feet to a foot-reflexology session, or subdue sinus pressure with a hot-towel-cold-stone facial massage and eucalyptus aromatherapy. Athletes nurse battle wounds during the deep-muscle stretches of a sports massage, enhanced by craniosacral therapy to realign the skull and spine for improved posture and smoother double-takes.