Regional Flavors Curated by World Class Chefs
The culinary travel specialists at Epitourean.com create food-focused itineraries for adventurous eaters, highlighting authentic regional cuisine in its own setting through tours, cooking classes, and gourmet meals. Trip planners are happy to honor vegetarian preferences and all dietary restrictions, which should be mentioned at booking.
Choose from the following three-day, two- and three-night packages:
- The Taste of Santa Fe Culinary Getaway for one or two, which includes the following:
- Accommodations at the Fort Marcy Hotel Suites
- A southwestern cooking class with master chef John Vollertsen
- A guided food tour of Santa Fe
A veteran chef leads an intimate southwestern cooking class that blends local and exotic cooking styles and prepares a meal that students can relish during a casual sit-down dinner. A three-hour culinary tour explores the history and culture of the region, while stopping to sample the local cuisine. At night, guests can retire to their condo suite near Santa Fe Plaza, complete with a full kitchen and a wood-burning fireplace.
- The Taste of Taos Culinary Adventure for two, which includes the following:
- Accommodations at San Geronimo Lodge
- A tasting at Doc Martin’s
- A hands-on cooking and dining workshop with chef Chris Maher
- An optional self-guided tour of Taos Pueblo
The small, mountain-surrounded town of Taos is best known for its Native American history and abundance of art galleries, attracting artists such as Georgia O’Keeffe. During a three-hour cooking-and-dining workshop with James Beard–recognized chef Chris Maher, students learn techniques, recipes, and culinary theories while integrating global and local flavors. Between a tasting at acclaimed Doc Martin’s and a self-guided tour of historic Taos Pueblo, visitors can retreat to their secluded guest rooms at San Geronimo Lodge, with a chili pepper shaped swimming pool.