Golf obstacles parallel life challenges and reinforce conventional wisdom that the only way to escape rough patches is through excessive clubbing. Power through impediments with today’s Groupon for a golf outing for two or four at Geneva Farm Golf Course in Street. Choose between the following options:
- For $71, you get a golf outing for two (up to a $146 total value), which includes the following:
- 18 holes of golf with a bucket of range balls each and a cart (up to a $56 value each)
- A pitcher of beer (a $10 value)
A sleeve of Titleist golf balls each (up to a $12 value each)<p>
- For $139, you get a golf outing for four (up to a $292 total value), which includes the following:
- 18 holes of golf for four with a bucket of range balls each and a cart (up to a $56 value each)
- Two pitchers of beer (a $10 value each)
- A sleeve of Titleist golf balls each (up to a $12 value each)<p>
Geneva Farm’s rolling fairways transform farmland into an array of well-bunkered, challenging greens studded with sand traps and water hazards. Golfers warm up their swinging arms at the full grass driving range by demolishing their own bucket of range balls with a choice of flamethrower. A fleet of GPS-equipped golf carts deploys one of its vehicular emissaries to chauffeur divot-diggers around the course as they duel sandy stretches and ball-sucking waters. After battling it out on the greens, golfers relax with one or two pitchers of beer and can supplement their refreshments with salmon cakes or ribs from Twin Silos Restaurant (not covered by this deal). Each club-swinger also heads home with a sleeve of Titleist balls to stitch onto one-armed sweaters.
217 Davis Rd.
Street, Maryland 21154