Comedy has long been used to subvert the established order, shedding light on modern life’s pervasive absurdities and fomenting distrust of potentially seltzer-filled boutonnieres. Discover some rollicking truths with today’s GrouponLive deal from FishNet-NetWorks at Club Café. Choose between the following options:
- For $28, you get a comedy outing for one (a $56 total value).
- For $56, you get a comedy outing for two (a $112 total value).
The outing includes:
* General admission (a $40 value per person)
* $16 worth of upscale comfort fare per person from Club Café’s menu, served before or after the show
Performances are scheduled for the following dates:
* Saturday, January 7, at 7:30 p.m.
* Friday, January 13, at 7:30 p.m.
* Saturday, January 21, at 7:30 p.m.
* Saturday, January 28, at 7:30 p.m.
FishFace Entertainment’s talented troupe of barnstormers executes a sidesplitting assault on corporate America, casting aside political correctness and workplace conventions in favor of outrageous caricatures and uproarious situations. Equal parts scripted set, improv, and audience interaction, each performance begins at a business meeting of fictitious company FishNet-Networks.Net, where slideshows and corporate buzzwords typify the day-to-day tedium of nine-to-fivers. From there, office-related hijinks spin the story into an unpredictable jumble of goofs, as audience members are drawn into the action among familiar corporate cranks such as the uptight CEO and no-nonsense coffee pot. Either before or after the stage antics unfold, attendees slide into a lounge booth to warm up or cool down laughing muscles with Club Café’s eclectic spread of eats, which range from Mom’s Meatloaf in mushroom-merlot sauce ($15) to a classic basket of fish ‘n’ chips with house-made slaw and ocean-crafted cod ($12.75).
Though FishFace Entertainment sometimes features a discounted price online, this Groupon still offers the best deal available.