Like breaking into a dance sequence during a boxing match, playing golf depends on a good swing and strong foot position. Work on the choreography of your aim with today’s Groupon to Jawor’s Golf Center in Roseville. Choose between the following options:
- For $89, you get a golf lesson package (up to a $182.50 total value) that includes:
- Three 30-minute indoor or outdoor private lessons with PGA instructor Alex Macko (a $120 value)
- One medium bucket of balls for each lesson (up to a $7.50 value each)
One equipment analysis (a $40 value)<p>
- For $129, you get a golf lesson package for two (up to a $365 total value) that includes:
- Three 30-minute indoor or outdoor private lessons for two with PGA instructor Alex Macko (a $240 value)
- Two medium buckets of balls for each lesson (up to a $7.50 value each)
- Two equipment analyses (an $80 value)<p>
During half-hour private lessons, solo club swingers and golfing pairs follow PGA instructor Alex Macko’s lead as he imparts the secrets of how best to send dimpled spheres skyward or gently urge them across putting greens. Pupils choose their lesson’s individualized focus, including driving, chipping, putting, or wresting clubs from the hands of water-dwelling Gollums. During a careful equipment evaluation, Macko inspects clubs, helping golfers discover which fits their build and will aid their golf game. Students should bring their own clubs for lessons, and are recommended to sleep with them at night to form empathetic, score-improving bonds. The golfing guru can host the private lessons indoors or outdoors on a heated driving range.
Jawor's Golf Center
PGA pros Alex Macko and Alex "Breezy" Koskos propagate sound pin-hunting form from their post at Jawor's Golf Center, which fosters year-round practice with indoor and outdoor training areas. The duo can demystify the subtle mechanics of the golf swing at the center's 44-tee driving range, which features 14 covered, heated stalls that enable practice sessions during inclement weather. With clubs and apparel from brands such as Callaway, TaylorMade, and Titleist, the full-service pro shop offers equipment upgrades as well as repair services for club shafts snapped by players who mistakenly teed up a bocce ball. Two outdoor, 18-hole mini-golf courses buttress the facility, inviting players to work on their putting form as life-size cartoon characters break the tension after a missed gimme or a dispute about whether or not an abandoned shoe is an acceptable ball marker.