All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Like a tongue on a flagpole in February, fusion cuisine results from curiosity and a shortage of popsicles. Rein in restless taste buds with today’s Groupon: for $75, you get a five-course Asian-fusion prix fixe dinner for two at Sensu at (up to a $238 total value). The dinner includes:
- Any two of the following first courses:
- Rock-shrimp tempura (a $15 value)
- Baked-snow-crab hand roll (an $11 value)
- Any two of the following second courses:
- Asian-fusion tacos (a $24 value)
- Shrimp toast with spicy tuna jam (a $15 value)
- Any two of the following entrees:
- Crab-shiitake-topped filet mignon (a $44 value)
- Cashew-thai chili chicken (a $22 value)
- Chef’s choice of assorted maki rolls (up to an $11 value per person)
- One bottle of champagne (a $50 value)<p>
The chefs at Sensu fly in fresh seafood daily to craft a menu of Asian-fusion specialties. Accompanied by champagne as effervescent as the club-like atmosphere, the five-course prix fixe feast touches on flavors captured from Japan, Thailand, and Atlantis. Spicy sauces drizzle shrimp- and crab-based starters, and tacos enfold Asian ingredients to prep palates for decadent entrees. Head-clearing clouds of wasabi mashed potatoes sop up the juices of filet mignon crowned with crab and mushrooms, and chili oil finds its foil in sweet orange teriyaki atop chicken. A final selection of maki cloaks fresh seafood in a seaweed exoskeleton to protect its tender innards during food fights. Sensu’s sleek two-story digs can comfortably accommodate large dinnertime crowds or even larger Lilliputian family reunions.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 6, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per table. Dine-in only. Valid only for prix fixe menu. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.