All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed 7 days ago
· Reviewed June 7, 2018
· Reviewed May 27, 2018
What You'll Get
Looking beautiful isn't as easy as popping a balloon or filling a balloon with food coloring and dangling it over a senator's head. With today's Groupon to Skin Matters, you can leave the hard work for someone else. Choose between the following options:
- For $55, you get a spa package (a $190 total value) that includes:
- One raspberries and chocolate antioxidant facial, clear-complexion facial, or anti-aging antidote facial (a $130 value)
- One hand treatment (a $30 value)
- One foot treatment (a $30 value)
- For $155, you get a spa package (a $570 total value) that includes:
- Three facials with choice of raspberries and chocolate antioxidant facial, clear-complexion facial, or anti-aging antidote facial (a $130 value each)
- Three hand treatments (a $30 value each)
- Three foot treatments (a $30 value each)
To begin the treatment, aestheticians cloak faces in a raspberry and chocolate antioxidant facial that harnesses the naturally soothing power of fruit and cocoa. A raspberry enzyme peel unleashes antioxidants on façades to herd up and oust dead cells, while a massage helps infuse moisture from a chocolate-based mask. After a brief consultation determines likely causes of blemishes, staff members customize each clear-complexion facial, using active ingredients to alleviate inflammation and extract tiny medieval scrolls from clogged pores before a massage relaxes facial musculature. During the anti-aging antidote facial, medical-grade ingredients work to erase sun damage and fine lines while improving skin tone. Gentle exfoliation and hydration smooth rugged hands and feet before a massage calms hands and feet like gloves and socks stuffed with sheet music for Chopin's Nocturnes.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 29, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. 24hr cancellation notice required. Treatments are non-transferable. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Skin Matters Med Spa
Medical aesthetics specialist Lisa Mangrum brings almost 20 years of experience and an arsenal of advanced technology to her med spa that counts Mrs. Georgia herself, Melanie Caceres, as a client. Inside the spa, peels, photofacials, and microdermabrasions work together to refresh complexions, and a quartet of carefully calibrated lasers lets staff adapt hair-removal treatments to different skin and hair types. Injectables, such as Botox, aim to smooth out facial contours, while permanent makeup leaves mugs photo-ready.