What You'll Get
For years, European navigators searched for a direct route to Asia’s tasty cuisine, eventually burrowing through the earth and accidentally rediscovering Luxembourg. Blaze a path toward savory satisfaction with today’s Groupon to Unaabi Grill in Cary. Choose from the following options:
- For $24, you get a dinner for two (up to a $48.32 total value, including taxes) that includes:
- One starter (up to a $7.99 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $14.99 value each)
- One side (up to a $3.99 value)
- One dessert (up to a $2.99 value)<p>
- For $45, you get a dinner for four (up to a $96.64 total value, including taxes) that includes:
- Two starters (up to a $7.99 value each)
- Four entrees (up to a $14.99 value each)
- Two sides (up to a $3.99 value each)
- Two desserts (up to a $2.99 value each)<p>
- For $10, you get $20 worth of lunch fare and nonalcoholic beverages. Entrees range from $9.99–$19.99.<p>
At Unaabi Grill, chefs orchestrate a menu of authentic Afghan kebabs, rice dishes, and vegetarian platters. Dining companions can divvy up bolanee pumpkin dumplings, spiced pumpkin that emerges from the fryer with a crispy golden hue and imperviousness to fairy godmothers. Wood charcoal infuses lamb, beef, chicken, and seafood kebabs with a smoky aroma that mingles with the meat’s freshly grated spices. Vegetarian palates can savor the palau baudinjan, eggplant simmered alongside tomatoes and green peppers. Before delving into desserts such as rosewater and pistachio pudding and homemade baklava, diners can spend a moment admiring Unaabi Grill’s intricate tapestries and burnished cooking vessels that pepper brick walls.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 4, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1/person, may buy 1 addl as a gift for dinner options. Limit 1/table. Valid only for option purchased. Reservations reqd on weekends; subject to availability. Not valid for the purchase of alcohol. Dine-in only. Must choose from menu. Additional fee for entrees over $14.99. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Unaabi Grill
At Unaabi Grill, chefs orchestrate a menu of authentic Afghan kebabs, rice dishes, and vegetarian platters. Wood charcoal infuses lamb, beef, chicken, and seafood kebabs with a smoky aroma and empathy for humidors, both of which mingle with the meat's freshly grated spices. Vegetarian palates savor eggplant, okra, or pumpkin simmered with onions, tomatoes, herbs, and spices. Before delving into desserts such as rosewater-and-pistachio pudding or homemade baklava, guests can admire the collection of intricate tapestries and burnished cooking vessels that pepper the dining room.