Like choosing a prom date, choosing a favorite wine necessitates sampling a variety to determine which one will produce the nicest bouquet. Enjoy the fruits of competitive courting with today’s Groupon to Vida Y Vino in Fremont. Choose between the following options:
- For $32, you get a wine experience for two people (up to a $64 total value), which includes the following:
- Two wine flights of three 2-ounce pours (up to a $32 value)
- Two artisanal cheeses (a $10 value)
- Two paninis, crêpes, or salads (up to a $22 value)
- For $55, you get a wine experience for four people (up to a $121 total value), which includes the following:
- Four glasses of wine (a $64 value)
- Four artisanal cheeses (a $13 value)
- Four paninis, crêpes, or salads (up to a $44 value)<p>
Vida Y Vino’s dedicated wine experts work to accommodate aspiring sommeliers with perfect pairings of artisanal cheeses, entrees, and boutique wines from around the world. Duos or quartets of diners can sample flights or glasses of wine and their artisanal dairy counterparts while eye tasting an array of intriguing paintings or letting ears gobble up the sounds of the bistro’s baby grand humming to itself. The cheese selections vary, with options including brie, goat cheese, cheddar, swiss, and provolone, all of which accompany sippable varietals including shiraz from South Africa or sauvignon blanc from Napa. Light entrees such as the brie-and-olive-tapenade panini or the ham-and-swiss crêpe also refresh taste buds between wines, preventing rival grapes from quarreling over tongue territory.
43808 Christy St.
Fremont, California 94538