Photography captures one’s essence more effectively than baiting a bear trap with baby-blanket scraps and grandmother hugs in hopes of ensnaring the soul. Chronicle your quintessence with today’s Groupon to Yuen Lui Studio. Choose between the following options:
- For $59, you get a family-portrait plan, valid for two years (a $205 value). The package includes:
- Five sessions for up to eight subjects
- Five 8”x10” prints, one from each session
50% off additional prints of children ages 12 and younger and 15% off additional prints of families or adults
- For $149, you get a single-shoot canvas wrap package (a $710 value). The package includes:
- One photo shoot for up to eight subjects (a $30 value)
- One 11”x14” print (a $175 value)
- Canvas-wrap upgrade for the 11”x14” print (a $129 value)
- Two 3”x5” prints (a $66 value)
- Eight wallet-size prints (a $60 value)
- One digital image (a $250 value)<p>
The five-shoot package can be redeemed at Yuen Lui Studio’s indoor Macy’s location, whereas the single-shoot package is redeemable at either its indoor location or its outdoor locations at Aliso Beach, Tewinkle Park, or Seal Beach.
Yuen Lui Studio, a family-owned photography business specializing in individual and family portraits, has been creating photographic heirlooms since 1947. A 20-minute photo session can capture souls indoors at Yuen Lui’s studio, which boasts a multitude of background options, and sessions outdoors provide the ideal backdrop for nature shots. Up to eight people can appear in the one-outfit shoot—the same number required to carry a Sasquatch on a sedan chair. Additional subjects or multiple-outfit senior portraits are available for an additional fee.
Family-package portrait posers also receive photographic proof of the session in the form of one 8”x10” print per session, whereas the single-shoot package includes an 11”x14” canvas-wrapped likeness, a digital image on a disc, and collection of smaller prints. With more than 36 shots from which to choose, buyers select a single pose for the prints with their package. Additional multiple-pose packages are available for purchase on the day of the session, with additional discounts for buyers of the family plan. Sittings, like karma and the chicken pox, are easily transferable to family and friends.