What You'll Get
Choose From Four Options
- $55 for 10 weeks of 40-minute gymnastics classes for students of walking age–2 years old (a $121 value)
- $59 for 10 weeks of 45-minute gymnastics classes for 2-year-olds (a $129 value)
- $59 for 10 weeks of 45-minute gymnastics classes for 3–4-year-olds (a $129 value)
- $86.25 for 10 weeks of 60-minute gymnastics classes for kindergartners (a $160 value)
- Click here to view the class schedule.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per child. Valid only for option purchased. Registration required, based on class availability. Must sign waiver. New customers only. Monday - Friday classes only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Gym Spot
The coaches at Gym Spot have trained several award-winning state and regional gymnasts, as well as recreational gymnasts. However, they also train babies. Their curriculum covers classes for children as young as 12 months, as they believe that a gymnastics education develops universal life skills, not just the ability to win medals. Their preschool sessions allow toddlers to work with their parents or on their own, depending on age, as they practice hand-eye coordination and cooperation.
As for children in 1st through 8th grade, they participate in activities that align with the USA Gymnastics program, including tumbling, vaulting, balance beam, and bars. Students who hope to compete, meanwhile, work on graduating each successive USAG level.