Kids, like tomatoes, grow on their own and bruise when squeezed too hard with a set of tongs. Today’s Groupon lets you coddle your human tomatoes: For $49, you get a one-month membership with waived initiation fee plus unlimited open gym attendance (up to a $107 total value) at Gymboree Play & Music. This Groupon is redeemable for learning-filled fun at five Houston-area locations – choose from three price options:
- Gymboree in The Woodlands (3091 College Park Dr., Suite 272) (a $99 value)
- Gymboree in Missouri City (3340 FM 1092, Suite #120) (a $104 value)
- Gymboree in Houston (three locations: 1990 Post Oak Blvd, 14623 Memorial, and 17375 Tomball Parkway) (a $107 value)
Gymboree offers a bevy of baby-engaging classes in which parents and wee ones work together to build the tot's creativity and encourage development through play. Weekly classes are available for the freshly born sapling to the five-years-young wise wanderer. This deal includes both rhythm-building music classes, and Gymboree's most popular class, Play & Learn. The month's membership ($69–72, based on location) allows you to take one class per week, with make-ups available during enrollment if you miss a class. The enrollment fee ($30–35) is included with this Groupon. This deal also includes unlimited attendance at Gymboree's open gym sessions (contact location for schedule).
One Groupon must be purchased for each child, and each child must be accompanied by at least one adult (but more than one adult is welcome). The 45-minute classes help to build an everlasting bond that will feel like being tethered to each other with Ethernet cable. Enrollment can be transferred between the Houston-area locations. Bond with your baby, or exercise childlike energy in a public forum.
This deal is not valid for birthday parties, toys, or school skills classes. Valid only for children that aren't currently enrolled.
- Gymboree Play and Music is an exceptional program! The staff is well-trained, the curriculum is well-developed, and the program is entirely kid-friendly. – wizardofoz, Memorial Drive location
- My son loves their classes. He always has a ball there. – cailensmommy, Post Oak Boulevard location
- The space is well maintained and clean, and the counter attendants are enthusiastic too. – jschind, Post Oak Boulevard location
Gymboree Play & Music
When Joan Barnes founded Gymboree Play & Music in 1976, she envisioned a facility where parents and children could play together in a safe and age-appropriate environment. In the following decades, Gymboree Play & Music spread to more than 30 countries across the globe, helping youngsters from infants to 5 years old develop cognitive, physical, and social skills. The company's instructors lead classes such as Play & Learn, its flagship course, in which parents and kids move through a seven-level program filled with storytelling, play activities, and debates on the merits of sandwich crust. Talented staffers also prep youngsters for school and foster development in areas such as music, art, and sports. Throughout all classes, they make use of custom play equipment designed by acclaimed playground designer and seesaw-tamer Jay Beck.