What You'll Get
Kids, like tomatoes, grow on their own and bruise when squeezed too hard with a set of tongs. Today’s Groupon lets you coddle your human tomatoes: for $29, you get a one-month membership with waived initiation fee plus unlimited open gym attendance (up to a $134 total value) at Gymboree Play & Music. This Groupon is redeemable for learning-filled fun at one of three San Diego-area locations – choose the most appropriate option for you:
- Clairemont Mesa (up to a $124 value)
- Solana Beach (up to a $134 value)
- Scripps Poway (up to a $124 value)
Gymboree offers a bevy of baby-engaging classes in which parents and wee ones work together to build the tot's creativity and encourage development through play. Weekly classes are available for the freshly born sapling to the 5-years-young wise wanderer. This deal includes rhythm-building music classes, imagination-expanding art classes, and Gymboree's most popular class, Play & Learn. The month membership allows you to take one class per week, with make-ups available during enrollment if you miss a class. This deal also includes unlimited attendance at Gymboree's open gym sessions (contact location for schedule).
One Groupon must be purchased for each child, and each child must be accompanied by at least one adult (but more than one adult is welcome). The 45-minute classes help to build an everlasting bond that will feel like being tethered to each other with Ethernet cable. Bond with your baby, or exercise childlike energy in a public forum.
This deal is not valid for birthday parties, toys, or school skills classes. Valid for new families and currently enrolled families to add an additional class to existing enrollment.
Seven Yelpers give Gymboree's Clairemont location an average rating of 3.5 stars, although a couple of negative reviews date back from before the current ownership:
- It's a good sized facility, very colorful, and kept very clean. They have a lot of different things that the kids can climb on/thru and explore. The girls that work there are very friendly and enjoy what they do. – LiNH N.
- If you're looking to get your babe out of the house and want to socialize both yourself and your child while opening a world of learning, come here! – Pamela G.
- The facility is very clean and the teachers are friendly and seem to love what they do. They have different class levels depending on how old your child is and the programs are adapted to suit their age. – Addie N.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 25, 2010. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per child. Valid only for children under 5 years. Reservation required. Adult supervision required. Valid only for Play & Learn, Music or Art classes. Currently enrolled families may add class to current enrollment. Not valid with other offers Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.