Choose from Six Options
- $64 for a Quest Jr. 10-week fall-session class ($160 value)
- $80 for a Books and Bounces 10-week fall-session class ($202.50 value)
- $80 for a dance or gymnastics 10-week fall-session class ($187.50 value)
- $70 for a Quest Jr. 11-week winter-session class ($176 value)
- $88 for a Books and Bounces 11-week winter-session class ($222.75 value)
- $88 for a dance or gymnastics 11-week winter-session class ($206.25 value)
- See the class schedule.
The fall session runs from October 26, 2014 to January 10, 2015, and the winter session runs from January 12, 2015 to March 28, 2015.
The Quest Jr. class is for kids aged 1–6. The Books and Bounces class is for kids aged 3–6. The dance or gymnastics class is for kids aged 6 and older.
GymQuest and DanceQuest
From the time kids can walk, they can take classes at GymQuest. With a wide array of gymnastics, tumbling, and cheer classes for kids all the way up to age 17, there are lessons to meet just about every student's skill set. Boys and girls just starting out in gymnastics can take beginner-level sessions that teach the basics and work their way up to Olympic apparatuses and advanced moves. Students can also work their way up to competing with the gym's AAU and USA Gymnastics teams.
Meanwhile, at DanceQuest, children learn beginning dance moves in a supportive environment, or progress to intermediate and advanced levels with more challenging classes. Students can pick from ballet, jazz, lyrical, hip-hop, and tap. Additionally, the DanceQuest Performing Company culls students from DanceQuest classes with skills and good attendance to join the group in recitals.