Choose from Five Options
- C$24 for one single-seat kayak rental (C$44 value)
- C$48 for two single-seat kayak rentals (C$88 value)
- C$28 for one standup paddleboard rental, valid April 15–June 20 (C$50 value)
- C$28 for one standup paddleboard rental, valid any day from 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. (C$50 value)
- C$35 for one canoe rental (C$64 value)
Each option is good for a two-hour rental.
Gyro Beach Watersports
The staff at Gyro Beach Watersports believes "fun in the sun" is the only way to take full advantage of a summer day. Staffers dedicate their workdays to launching clients into the sparkling water of Okanagan Lake, whether they are paddling in a one-seat kayak or jumping atop a 13-foot water trampoline. At the Giant Water park, located 250 yards from the shore, swimmers leap on bouncy platforms, slide down inflatable equipment, and walk air-filled balance beams, happily slipping into the welcoming, cool lake. For relatively dry fun, the staff pairs visitors with inflatable rafts for relaxing soaks in the sun, or standup paddleboards for on-water gondolier training.