Grills bring flavor and fun to the lives of a wide range of people types, including suburban dads, television chefs, and international hip-hop ultrastar Xcalade. Get your fill from the grill with today's Groupon: for $35, you get a prix fixe Japanese meal for two at Gyu-Kaku (a $70.40 total value). The meal for two includes:
- Tuna volcano (a $6.95 value)
- Gyu-Kaku salad (a $5.95 value)
- Two miso soups (a $5.90 value)
- Sukiyaki bibimbap (a $8.95 value)
- Bara kalbi chuck rib (a $8.95 value)
- Filet tail (a $7.95 value)
- Chicken breast (a $4.95 value)
- Harami skirt steak (a $8.95 value)
- Spinach garlic (a $2.95 value)
- Assorted vegetables (a $5.95 value)
- S'more (a $2.95 value)
Gyu-Kaku sates appetites with elegant, delicate flavors and satisfies creative desires with an interactive menu filled with grill-it-yourself fare. Dining twosomes can perfect their own dishes with a yakiniku grilling set after prepping palates with shared starters including the spicy tuna volcano and the Gyu-Kaku salad. Excite taste buds and touch buds by searing chicken in basil, teriyaki, and garlic, or igniting a fire under the ponzu-soaked filet tail. Melodic, meaty notes are best accompanied by a recorder quartet or a chord of grilled veggies such as spinach garlic and assorted veggies. The grill-averse can seek heat in the sukiyaki bibimbap, a sizzling stone pot filled with thin slices of beef, namuru vegetables, and egg. For dessert, save room for s'mores, marshmallows and chocolate sandwiched between two graham crackers to create a campfire snack fit for sugar-starved angels.
Near North Side
210 E Ohio St.
Chicago, Illinois 60611