All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Laser Lipo: During the procedure, a licensed professional targets fat deposits using laser-emitting pads, causing the fat cells to perforate and disperse their contents.
- Learn more about Laser Lipo: how it works and what to know before you go.
- Who’s eligible for Laser Lipo?
- How it works: infrared heat permeates to the body’s core faster than the warm air of a regular sauna, elevating the heart rate to help boost the metabolism.
- Benefits: on top of the traditional benefits of a sauna session—relaxed muscles and a cleansing, steam-induced sweat—infrared saunas can also play a role in weight-loss regimens.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 30 days. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About H-Bling: Cryo, Infrared & Nutritional Therapies
Just as its name suggests, H-Bling: Cryo, Infrared & Nutritional Therapies relies on a wide range of holistic services to boost health and wellness. Read on for a quick look at a few of its treatments:
- Whole-Body Cryotherapy: During each short session, lasting no more than 3 minutes, clients can enjoy benefits similar to extended ice-bath treatments. These include hastened muscular recovery, decreased inflammation, and reduced aches and pains.
- Laser Lipo: Using specially tuned beams of laser light, the staff can target areas of excess fat. The noninvasive laser disrupts fat cells, causing them to release their contents, after which the body can clear it away through its natural operations.
- Infrared Saunas: Infrared heats the body directly, unlike traditional saunas which just heat the air. It can be used to help relieve stress, increase circulation, lower blood pressure, and much more.