Participants embark on a full-day, class 4+, whitewater rafting trip on the Middle Fork of the American River
About This Deal
- Full-day, a whitewater rafting trip class 4+ on the 17-mile stretch of the Middle Fork of the American River with quick rapids and the adventure on the famous Tunnel Chute
- What’s included:
- Transportation to and from the river from the meeting location
- Fresh lunch and drinks at lunch
- Wetsuits, splash jackets, water booties, and/or warm fleeces (upon request, free of charge)
- Must be 14 or older.
- Departure time: 8:15 a.m.
- Departure location: Parking Lot located behind Raley’s Supermarket, 13384 Lincoln Way, Auburn, CA 95603
- Weight restriction: minimum of 90 lbs required
- Valid Wednesday-Friday only
About H2O Adventures
H2O Adventures offers exciting whitewater rafting experiences on the Californian rivers. The business was founded in 2012 by a local family, Fianna and Tyler Soule, who organize half- or full-day trips as well as overnight adventures. Their passion for rivers and rafting is shown through the personal connection with the rivers and their nature. The trips are customized individually to meet all safety concerns and provide fun all the same.