Though meals tend to bring friends together, meals peppered with magnets can push them apart. Enjoy an attractive repast with today’s Groupon for American fare for two or four at H2O Beach Bar and Grill in Virginia Beach. Choose between the following options:
- For $17, you get a dinner for two (up to a $39.97 total value), which includes:
- One appetizer (up to a $9.99 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $14.99 value each)<p>
- For $30, you get a dinner for four (up to a $79.94 total value), which includes:
- Two appetizers (up to a $9.99 value each)
- Four entrees (up to a $14.99 value each)<p>
H2O Beach Bar and Grill entertains tongues with burgers, seafood, and steak and ears with live music on select days throughout the week. Patrons can kick off their meal with bruschetta enlivened by Vermont goat cheese and roasted red peppers or Corona-crisped calamari that bathes in chili aioli, homemade marinara, and optional tears of happiness. Gray-blue walls boast seven widescreen televisions that flicker with NFL games as diners slice into a new york strip steak grilled over an open flame or crunch into beer-marinated tilapia. Flour tortillas wrap up grilled chicken for tacos lavished with corn-bean salsa and sour cream, and a tender 10-ounce burger patty cooks in Guinness Irish stout before hopping on its toasted bun and hiccupping through bread-based pickup lines. Though not covered by this deal, H2O Beach Bar and Grill also boasts an impressive roster of domestic and imported beers, with 10 craft brews always on tap to fuel feet tapping to the beat of live bands.