What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $30 for $60 worth of marine-inspired skincare products
- $50 for $100 worth of marine-inspired skincare products
Some of the Featured Products Include:
H2O Ultra Hydrator: Controls oil while also hydrating dry skin.
H2O Plus Dual Action Eye Makeup Remover for Unisex: Removes makeup easily without any burn.
H2O Plus Sea Salt Hydrating Body Lotion: Clean scented lotion hydrates and smooths dry skin.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 27, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per customer, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per order. Valid only for option purchased. Valid only for purchases made at www.h2oplus.com. Must use full promotional value in 1 visit. Not valid with other promotional offers. Valid only on full priced retail items. Excludes already discounted products, including surplus products. Tax not included. Not valid for cash, gift cards, or toward previous purchases. Items purchased with this Groupon are final sale and may not be returned or refunded. Limited quantities, while supplies last. No substitutions or rain checks. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About H2O Plus
Approximately 71% of the earth is covered in water. But an even larger percentage fills H2O Plus's products: 100%. Praised by beauty editors from Allure, Cosmopolitan, and Elle, among other national publications, the skincare line's combination of pure water and nourishing seaweed blends work with skin's natural chemistry, leaving complexions moisturized and radiant. Read on to learn about a few of the ingredients in these marine-based products.
- European sea salt: This trace mineral's cleansing and smoothing properties improve skin's tone and texture via formulas in the Sea Salt collection.
- Sea-lavender extract: A flowering marine plant featuring high levels of lipids and vitamins conditions and enriches skin in H2O Plus's Sea Lavender collection.
- Black seaweed: Found in the Black Sea collection, black seaweed, a species of red algae, is filled with nourishing vitamins and minerals to soften skin.
- Zostera marina sea grass: A key element in the Sea Marine collection, this viridescent sea grass's high concentration of polysaccharides promotes collagen production and hydrates skin.