Premium ice cream served in waffle cones, sundaes, cakes, or shakes
About This Deal
How to use this deal:
- Claim this deal by linking it to your eligible credit cards
- Pay for qualifying purchases at the merchant with a linked card
- Get 25% cash back on your first purchase and 10% cash back on additional purchases, including if the deal is re-claimed
- Cash back rewards will be credited to your card statement within a few days
Need To Know
- Cash back is calculated on total bill after tip
- Deal valid for 25% cash back only on first purchase and 10% cash back on all other purchases, including after the deal is re-claimed. Limited to 1 transaction per visit
- Deal expires 30 days after claimed, but Groupon may re-claim the deal for you
- Cash back is awarded in form of statement credits
- Online orders placed through third-parties are not eligible for cash back
- Most cards are eligible for cash back. See FAQ for details
- For debit cards, select "credit" when you pay. Not all debit purchases may qualify for cash back
- Deal can be used multiple times until it expires
- Deal is subject to Groupon+ Deals Terms
- Enrollment in Groupon+ required. Eligible card will be linked to all Groupon+ participating merchants
Häagen-Dazs began as a humble family-owned business in the Bronx in the 1920s, when Reuben Mattus sold his mother's fruit ices and ice-cream pops out of a horse-drawn wagon. For decades, the family business thrived, and around 1960, Reuben officially founded Häagen-Dazs. He chose the name to evoke Old World traditions and quality craftsmanship, the bedrocks of the brand.
Originally, the ice cream came in just three flavors: vanilla, chocolate, and coffee. It was made from fine ingredients gathered from around the world, such as Belgian dark chocolate, hand-picked vanilla beans from Madagascar, and ice shaved from lunar glaciers. The resulting confections so delighted sweet teeth that demand grew exponentially.
The first Brooklyn parlor opened in 1976, and shops now dot and globe. Friendly scoopers not only fill waffle cones, but also blend frosty drinks and wrap ice cream cakes in bright ribbons.