What You'll Get
Sharing a meal out strengthens family bonds in a civilized way, unlike invading the neighborhood block party and laying siege to the bounce castle. Subjugate your hunger with today’s Groupon to Habana Tapas in Brooklyn. Choose between the following options:
- For $22, you get a Cuban meal with a modern twist for two (up to a $57 total value). The meal includes:
- Four tapas (up to a $13 value each)
One dessert (a $5 value)<p>
- For $34, you get a Cuban meal with a modern twist for four (up to a $96 total value). The meal includes:
- Six tapas (up to a $13 value each)
- Two sides (up to a $4 value each)
- Two desserts (a $5 value each)<p>
Chefs at Habana Tapas liberally heap the Cuban-inspired menu’s noshes onto shared plates. Guests can convivially swap dishes like indecisive stock brokers at a potluck, switching out the Fufu de Platano, pork with green-plantain mash, for mini renditions of Cubano sandwiches slathered in mustard-garlic sauce. Forks excavate layers of chicken, shrimp, and chorizo in the paella, and maws mull over savory flavors bursting from a side of yucca fries. Diners can swirl churros in chocolate and caramel sauce or sic taste buds on guava cheesecake.
Outside Habana Tapas, wooden slats ring a covered patio bordered by trees, and inside the eatery exposed bricks and sunny hues stretch from ceiling to hardwood floor to the fourth wall, beyond which sits a ready-to-laugh audience.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 10, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Dine-in only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.