A rumbling stomach is the body’s reminder that humans need food, much like a rumbling volcano is the earth’s reminder that humans are needed as food. Sacrifice your hunger with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
$19 for a Mediterranean dinner for two (up to a $41.73 value)
- One appetizer (up to an $11.75 value), such as stuffed grape leaves.
- Two entrees (up to a $14.99 value each), such as falafel pitas or mediterranean lamb burgers. <p>
$33 for a Mediterranean dinner for four (up to a $71.71 value)
- One appetizer (up to an $11.75 value)
- Four entrees (up to a $14.99 value each)<p>
$49 for a Mediterranean dinner for six (up to a $113.44 value)
- Two appetizers (up to an $11.75 value each)
- Six entrees (up to a $14.99 value each)<p>
Click here for the full menu.<p>
Habiba Mediterranean Restaurant & Hookah Lounge
A visit to Habiba Mediterranean Restaurant begins with a puff of smoke. Seated on the patio, groups of friends share conversation and hookahs bubbling with a variety of flavors. Inside, these aromatic fumes give way to the appetizing aromas of traditional Moroccan, Lebanese, and Indian cuisine. Here, chefs slide ground lamb onto skewers and blend chickpeas into hummus using nothing but a stern gaze. Lamb shanks are slow roasted in a spice mix, and their refreshing tabouli salad combines bulghur wheat, parsley, tomato, mint, lemon, & olive oil. Bartenders pour wine and beer at a full bar paneled in glossy wood, which reflects walls awash with rich reds and greens.