What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $8 for $15 worth of food
- $15 for $30 worth of food for two or more
- See the menu.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Alcohol is not included. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Haci Grill West Chester
With Chef Comert Ardic—who has been referred to as the "eggplant whisperer" by Cincinnati Magazine—at its helm, Haci Grill West Chester serves a menu of authentic Turkish fare. Read on to learn about a few of the best dishes.
- Baba ghanouj: The chef earns his title with this appetizer, a purée with tahini, olive oil, and garlic that displays the smoked eggplant's "earthy sweetness."
- Stuffed grape leaves: This tasty starter fills grape leaves with rice, herbs, parsley, pine nuts, and onions for a savory treat.
- Doner kebab: This marinated ground beef and lamb dish is hand carved into thin slices after being grilled on a spit.
- Grilled whole fish: A truly authentic Mediterranean meal, this entree features a whole bronzini or dorado grilled over an open flame, then served with an arugula salad drizzled in olive-oil and lemon dressing.