Getting laser hair removal takes care of things for the foreseeable future, just like buying a 100-gallon jug of milk. You'll be set for a while with this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
- $99 for three laser hair-removal treatments on a small area ($510 value)
- $149 for three laser hair-removal treatments on a medium area ($900 value)
- $199 for three laser hair-removal treatments on a large area ($1,275 value)
- $179 for six laser hair-removal treatments on a small area ($1,020 value)
- $279 for six laser hair-removal treatments on a medium area ($1,800 value)
- $379 for six laser hair-removal treatments on a large area ($2,550 value)
The GEM-IPL machine can reduce hair on clients with most skin and hair types, including feathery hair. Technicians first apply a layer of chilled gel to the area to cool the skin and allow the laser light to more easily penetrate the skin's surface. After only a few sessions, the hair growing in will be noticeably thinner and lighter. Hadar's Glow recommends clients receive about eight hair-removal treatments, though the recommended number of treatments may vary depending on the area being treated.
When it's time to rejuvenate skin, Hadar's Glow owner Hadar Chaimy and her staff reach for their multipurpose GEM-IPL laser. The FDA-approved device is capable of emitting a wide spectrum of wavelengths, meaning Chaimy and her team can use it to remove hair, tattoos, or spider veins from most types of skin. The multitasking device can also perform photofacials, boosting collagen production until clients look young enough to ride in a battery-powered Power Wheels car. Doubling up on the convenience, each Hadar's Glow location takes appointments until 10 p.m.