Located at the site of du Pont’s gunpowder works, the museum preserves the local history and features numerous industry-related artifacts
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Museum admission includes entry to all sites located on the museum grounds.
- Children’s admission is available for those aged 6-14
- Free admission for children aged 5 and under
- Onsite cafeteria: yes
- Amenities: picnic areas, gift shop
- Transportation: free parking
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Hagley Museum
Established at the site of the gunpowder works of E. I. du Pont, Hagley Museum highlights the history of this early American industry. Housed at a location founded in 1802, the museum consists of restored mills, a workers' community, and the ancestral home of the du Pont family. Located in Wilmington, DE.
- Size: The museum is located on 235 acres.
- Eye Catcher: du Pont home with its charming arched door and wooden window shutters.
- Permanent Mainstay: Powder Yard with its sixteen-foot high Birkenhead water wheel
- Don't Miss: Workers' Hill Community features numerous events during which visitors may learn about farming or try freshly-baked cookies.
- Hidden Gem: The lower-level barn houses the classic 1928 du Pont Motors Phaeton.