A day at the spa is one of the best ways to achieve inner peace, alongside meditating or eating a handful of doves’ eggs. Feel good inside and out with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
$105 for a spa package (a $220 total value)
- Customized massage (a $95 value), which can address the appearance of cellulite or relax
- 60-minute Aveda facial (an $85 value)
- Classic pedicure (a $40 value)<p>
$125 for a salon-and-spa package (a $270 total value)
- Everything in the above spa package (a $220 value)
- Haircut, designer style, and scalp massage (a $50 value)<p>
$125 for a keratin hair-straightening package (a $300 total value)
- Haircut, designer style, and scalp massage (a $50 value)
- Everliss keratin treatment (a $250 value)<p>
Some hair-straightening products that claim to be formaldehyde-free include aldehyde compounds, which are similar to the carcinogen formaldehyde. Side effects may include nosebleeds, headaches, vomiting, and respiratory problems, among others. Learn more about the health risks here.
Haile Village Spa and Salon
In one treatment room, a staffer gently envelops a guest in an exfoliating mud wrap. Nearby, a hairstyling center bustles with clients receiving cuts, scalp massages, and reparative hair treatments from Paul Mitchell’s Awapuhi line and Aveda. As its name denotes, Haile Village Spa and Salon specializes in both skincare and hair services, including massages and facials.