Choose from Five Options
- $17 for a wash, haircut, blow-dry, and deep-conditioning treatment ($38 value)
- $38 for single-process color, wash, haircut, blow-dry, and deep-conditioning treatment ($84 value)
- $43 for partial highlights, wash, haircut, blow-dry, and deep-conditioning treatment ($94 value)
- $41 for 5 blow-dries ($110 value)
- $81 for 10 blow-dries ($220 value)
Brands Used: Framesi, Redken, Biolage, Shuga and more
Staff Size: 11–25 people
Parking: Free street parking
Handicap Accessible: Yes
Good for Kids: Yes
Walk-ins Welcome: Yes
Pro Tip: Ask your stylist for product recommendations for your hair type. Our products are always discounted.
Q&A with Julie, Marketing Director
What's the number one grooming tip every person should know?
Partially dry your hair with a blow dryer, or air dry, before brushing. Brushing wet hair can damage your strands and cause split ends. Flat-paddle brushes are the best if you must brush your wet hair.
Part of being a good stylist is mastering the art of conversation. What are some pro tips for talking to strangers?
[We] bring up topics everyone can relate to. [We] ask about family, kids, work, what they do for fun or what plans they have for their days off.
83% of 133 customers recommend
“Best experience!! Love my hair :)”
“Great Salon reasonable prices -if you go,ask for Angie she was great! No complaints here! ”
“Startup company -- nice staff, great haircut! ”