All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
A weathered face can help one project wisdom or blend in at Mount Rushmore but is otherwise considered undesirable. Stand out from monumental mugs with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
$75 for one microdermabrasion and LED light-therapy-treatment package (a $175 total value)
- One 60-minute microdermabrasion treatment (a $125 value)
- One LED light treatment (a $50 value)
- One complimentary 5-minute scalp massage and 20-minute neck, shoulder, and back massage<p>
$195 for three microdermabrasion and LED light-therapy-treatment packages (a $525 total value)
- Three 60-minute microdermabrasion treatments (a $125 value each)
- Three LED light treatments (a $50 value each)
- Three complimentary 5-minute scalp massages and 20-minute neck, shoulder, and back massages<p>
$155 for three 60-minute microdermabrasion treatments (a $375 value)<p>
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy multiple as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Appointment required. 24hr cancellation notice required. New clients only. Valid only for service by Diana. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Hair & Beauty Essentials
All staffers at Hair & Beauty Essentials have at least 10 years of beautification experience. Hairstylists are familiar with traditional and cutting-edge cutting techniques, high-end products from Redken and Schwarzkopf, and the Brazilian blowout system. Aesthetician Diana Vasek-Vilicich wields blue LED light to kill acne-causing bacteria and red monochromatic light to stimulate collagen production and accelerate the replacement of old cells. Meanwhile, manicurist Julie Ngo boasts more than 25 years of experience with acrylic nails, traditional manicures, and high-tech gel polish, among other beautifying procedures.